the most wasted of all days is one without LAUGHTER.

a propos de "VIVIAN"

3.5.10

short holiday trip

so, i just got home. i had a tiring yet fun trip last weekend. i went to jakarta to visit my family and to attend one of my cousin's cousin wedding. i arrived in jakarta on saturday morning. i didn't have enough sleep the night before, so i was very sleepy. once i got home, i changed my clothes and get some sleep. then, my aunt wake me up. she asked me to go get some walk with my cousin. we were planning to watch a movie at the beginning, but then we cancel it because we didn't get any tickets. very frustrating. we had lunch and then we just walk around the mall. it was kinda boring, but me and my cousin had a good time together. we haven't meet for months and we've always been pretty close to each other so it was kinda okay. haha~ in the evening, i went to times bookstore to buy some books, but unfortunately i didn't get any book there. i got one from gramedia, though :D so its fine. the next day, i stayed in my grandpa's house for a few hours. then my uncle picked me up and we go to this fruit store, buy some fruits and some snacks. then we set home. later in the evening, we went to the wedding of one of my relatives (though i don't know who's getting married). and then this morning. we left the hotel early in the morning and (again) i don't get enough sleep last night. we went to the airport and since there's still some time left before we need to get on board the aircraft we get into the lounge to get something to eat. unfortunately, the lounge was the worst lounge i ever see! anyway, we get some food there. then we need to get on board the plane. well .... its not the best weekend i have in jakarta, but its good enough. i didn't go out much. but its fun anyway ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment